Skip to main content

Success is never Ending

Hello everyone!!! nice to meet you again.... miss me? hahahahahahaha
okay.. today i want to share you something.... suprise right? hahahahaa.
Okay..... the story i want to share with you is.... the success is never ending

The main point is... i want to share story with you about my mother success. For the exact story is my mother educational.
firstlly, i want to introduce my mother. My mother name is Norhaizan bt. Sabaruddin. She is 53 years old (still look young okay). She is very understanding person, caring, loving, responsible and very hardworking. My mother work as a doctor..... Naaaaaaaa this is what i want to share story with you.

my soul and my love

My mother said.... being a doctor is very difficult.... since you study as a medic student untill you get job as a doctor in the hospital. BUT, each difficult there must be have pleasure. We must effort to do something it for our future....

So.... my mother tell to me, when she as a medic student at Universtiti Malaya, she is very hardworking when study.... there's no more playing time if you want to achieve great future. We have to study hard and study smart.... 
Next step is, we must to play every evening. such as jogging, palying badminton and so on that can make our body stay healthy...
Then, my mother said, as a student we must drink a lot of water... because of what? because we need energy to study.... if we drink the water... its can prevent drowning, haedache and dizzy.
The last but not least, my mother said.... We must pray earnestly to ALLAH. Because of what? because the excellent that we achieve is from the ALLAH. So, before, during, after we must pray to ALLAH. Dont ever ever forget Him. InshaAllah....


Okay... thats all from me... i hope the readers get my point that i share in this blog....
Thankyou readers!! See you again, love xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special of Table Tennis

Hye my lovely readers!!! Thanyou for visit me again... (pffttttt you think you artist huh?) hahahahahahaa... How are you? Fine? Alhamdulillah. So today, i want to share with you. the bennefit of  playing table tennis  Okay... first of all... before i want to share with you what is bennefit of table tennis is... I want to tell uollss that before this i was a school representative for a table tennis... and i got second place. wehhhaaaaaaaaa. hehehehehee not so proud.. because that was 5 years ago. hahahaa. just want to flashback actually... and when i scondary school, im not active more in sports... Okay... before i tell you what is bennefit of table tennis... i want to teach you how to play table tennis.... hehehee this post actually for those who doesnt know how to play table tennis..  Okay lets starts with basic skills, first we must develop a strong backhand and forehead. you must be able to hit the ball from the either side of your body. Thats the way if you want to b